Job's Close, 2007





The house, which was built about 1904 for the Haslucks family, belonged to Solihull Council, which let it to Cedarhurst School for some years. It has been an old people's home since 1957. Many thanks to the Knowle Local History Society for these pictures.



  Cedarhurst, 1966



The rear of the school buildings. Photograph reproduced with permission from Duncan Partington.

No comments:

Post a Comment